Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
Boundary Court Surgery aims to give a friendly and professional service to all our patients. However, if you have any concerns about any aspect of our service, please let us know. Speak to whoever you feel most comfortable with – your GP, our practice managers or our reception staff will be happy to help.
We are always looking for ways to improve the care we give our patients.
Should you have a complaint about any matter, please ask the receptionist for our Complaints Form, which details our complaints procedure.
Alternatively, you can contact NHS England on:
- Telephone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00, excluding Bank Holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
For further details about how to make a complaint to NHS England, please visit the NHS England website:
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to:
- Address: The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP
- Telephone: 0345 0154033
- Website: www.ombudsman.org.uk